Ingredients for 5 people:
- 200 grams of wheat flour “0 “</
- 20 cl of mineral water
- 1 egg yolk
- 50 cl of extra virgin olive oil
- A large courgette
- A tomato
- 150 grams of cheese with herbs
- A pinch of salt
- Tenero Ascolano Extra Virgin Olive oil of Oleificio Silvestri
- Pecorino Cheese with Herbs of Di Pietrantonio
- Optional: Sunflower seeds
Beat the egg yolk with the salt, add the oil and the flour and finally the water, mix well and form a small ball. Prepare some chopped courgettes, tomato and pecorino cheese. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and place on a baking pan with baking paper, add first tomatoes, then the courgettes and finally the cheese. Sprinkle to taste with sunflower seeds and transfer to the oven at 180 g for 50 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving in slices.
Enjoy your meal!
You can replace courgettes and tomatoes with other vegetables, depending on the season. Try it for example with strips of radicchio, walnuts and pecorino: a real kindness!